Thursday, March 1, 2018

Still plugging away

My first project of the day was to work a bit more on that last stone wall. I divided some of the larger stones to make the wall more consistent with the others. Next up was a range hood. The base is the thin plastic container that my gift from AM came in. Then I just cut and glued balsa wood sticks to the plastic to get the size and shape I wanted. The trim at the bottom is narrow studded leather ribbon.

 In the living room I did a little work on the fireplace. I am still not completely satisfied with it. 

I made a little recipe box from the packaging my gum came in. 

And here is the entire interior as it looks tonight. I am still in search of the perfect doll for this house.

I have no idea where this little house's spot will be. I still have a few larger pieces that are homeless.

Stay tuned. Hopefully there will be more progress to share soon!

1 comment:

PILAR6373 said...

Has introducido interesantes y bonitos cambios en tu casa! Seguro encontrarás la muñeca perfecta que de vida a la casa!!
Besos.