Tuesday, June 18, 2019

A new grandbaby and some time to play

 Eleanor Elizabeth arrived 3 weeks early on June 4th. School was out for the summer by the time Mom and baby came home from the hospital so I got to spend a week with my daughter, her husband, and the new baby. Lots of opportunities for cuddles.
 I am back home for awhile and I had a bit of play time. In the top left corner of the box is the kitchen counter as it was.
 After a bit of a makeover, this is how it looks now. It isn't perfect but I am very pleased with the result.  I have to figure out how to make a very small fridge now because the kitchen area is quite tiny. I will do open shelves rather than upper cabinets.

 The Brookwood is a kit I have admired for a long time. I hope I can rehab this one into a beautiful lake house. Stay tuned for updates!

5 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

En primer lugar,muchas felicidades a toda la familia por la llegada de la preciosa Eleanor,es una niña preciosa que os llenará de alegría!!!
Has hecho un gran trabajo con el gabinete de cocina,es más bonito con esos colores.Buena idea hacer estantes abiertos!
Besos.

Drora's minimundo said...

Congratulations! to your daughter and your family!

Hugs, Drora

Jodi Hippler said...

Congratulations De! She's beautiful! Doing anything other than getting to hold and bond with Ellie would be impossible! But when mom and dad do take her away, at least you'll have that fabulous project to keep you busy!

De said...

Thank you all!

elizabeth s said...

Congratulations on your new Grand-daughter, Dee!!!
This is such a blessed event as new babies bring joy and happiness to both the parents and the grand-parents, as their very special One of a Kind, Real Life Mini!