Friday, July 26, 2019

Exterior is finished!

 I am so happy with the transformation.
 Before I finished the door...see below for the finished door.

 This door doesn't actually move but it turned out well. The knob is kind of low but I'm probably not going to move it.
Besides a bit of trim I need to add to the sunroom floor, tomorrow's big project will be turning several of these LED lights into ceiling fixtures. Ceiling fans would be perfect in the living room and master bedroom. We shall see what I come up with.

4 comments:

Jodi Hippler said...

It looks beautiful, De! The posterboard siding is perfect and really gave the whole exterior a fresh new beginning! It's been so much fun to watch this rehab with all of your creative touches and ideas!

PILAR6373 said...

Precioso exterior,me gusta mucho el contraste de color!!!
Besos.

De said...

Thank you, Jodi. I have to be creative because my mini budget is, well, mini. :-)

De said...

Thank you, Pilar!