Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hello!

Hi all. I am still here, really. :) Hubby is still battling pneumonia...and I'm battling to keep him from overdoing things. He's getting bored. Since his chest X-ray showed no improvement he's gonna be home for awhile, too. I'm not sure who this recovery time will be more difficult for - him or me, lol.

I actually had some time to work on minis this past week. Woo hoo! I can't share because they are for a swap - a shabby chic themed swap. And there are only three of us so I can make more things. A fun theme and a small group - it doesn't get much better than that. :-)

I see the follower count is just two away from giveaway time. I can't wait to see what type of doll the winner requests. Watch for the official giveaway post once we get those last two followers.

No comments: