Monday, March 26, 2012

Mini finds and Spring flowers

I wandered through my favorite antique/resale shop today and found some things with mini potential. The salt and pepper parlor stoves are perfectly scaled - I've used these before in projects. I already had a toilet and needed a sink for an upcoming project. The little house went into the craft room. The chair is a Christmas ornament but ...
...it looks very nice in the Magnolia Way living room.
I finally got my snowman collection packed away last week just in time to put a vase of the first daffodils on the dining room table. So maybe I waited too long this year...

1 comment:

Sandra said...

The chair fits nicely - great buy. You are finding the first flowers of spring and we are feeling the onset of autumn here 'down under', night-times anyway. Sandie