Friday, August 2, 2013

Thrift store find

 I found this small cabinet at Salvation Army yesterday. It was my reward after having blood work done. It took pokes in one arm, both hands and two techs to get one vial of blood. Not fun...so I am going to make myself a small scale baby house. ;-)

It will work well with 1:24 scale furnishings. I'm not sure when I will get to this but I like to have a couple of things on the back burner for when I get a stretch of mini making time. The little cat came from the thrift store, too. It will go into a one inch scale setting at some point.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Great find! It will be interesting to see your idea come to life.
Sorry they had to use you like a human pin cushion. Blood work is not fun, but you gave yourself a lovely reward.

Unknown said...

Love it! Can't wait to see what comes of it.

De said...

I am anxious to get started on it, too.