Thursday, July 20, 2017

So happy!

I am very happy - my daughter and three grandchildren are visiting this week and next week I am spending at their house. I am getting a good Grammy fix. LOL!

I am also happy and excited to have been listed among the top 100 miniatures blogs. There are so many wonderful blogs done by miniaturists that it is truly an honor to have been chosen.

With a full house this week there's been no time for minis but I hope to get at least one more project in before school starts. Fingers crossed!

Have a wonderful, blessing filled day, my friends!

2 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

Congratulations! You deserve this award.

It's wonderful to be able to enjoy your grandchildren. Have a great time with them!
Hugs, Drora

Giac said...

Hello De,
Congratulations on your award. I hope you have a wonderful time with your grandchildren.
Big hug
Giac