Friday, May 10, 2019

A Makeover Story

But this time it was the dolls rather than the house. I used two of the dolls that used to be in my Zibbet shop. They were in wedding attire so they needed new clothes. Now they need names but I am still thinking about that.
He just needs a new shirt after I cut his tux jacket and vest off.
She needed new clothes AND hair because her veil and headpiece were glued on to her hair. I really like her new style,

 The poor man has to really stoop to get through the doorways in his house but at least he can see out the windows, lol.

Let me know any suggestions you have for names. I need a bit of inspiration. The cat and dog also need names. I can't wait to hear what you come up with.

4 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

A great makeover with the dolls. About names? Olive and Popeye for the cat and puppy...Ben and Hannah for the dolls...
Hugs,
Drora

Jodi Hippler said...

The dolls are great! I love the smile on the male doll and his shirt is lovely! He looks like a Hubert to me.
I LOVE the female doll's outfit! It's stylish and nicely detailed! Her hairdo is lovely, too! She looks like a Blanche to me!

PILAR6373 said...

Bonito cambio de imagen!
Besos.

Brandy Wilcoxen said...

Fred for the man maybe. Lisa for the woman?