Thursday, October 17, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

...at least in the mini world here. My SIL gave me a bowl full of mini Christmas ornaments today that she found as part of an auction purchase. The different styles and sizes gave me toys and ornaments with lots left over for decorations. Yay!
 I think this tree came out really pretty with the oversized ornaments. It doesn't have a home yet but I will find the perfect spot.
 I added several new toys - soldiers, trains, another jack in the box, a small rocking horse and more.
 Downstairs I added more bears - these look cute with the stacked blocks.
There were even 5 mini gifts-one for each elf in the workshop. I think they are really ready for Christmas now. ;-)

4 comments:

Lady Fanaberia said...

Beautiful miniature accesories! :)
ƚliczna miniaturowa choinka i zabawki :)

Fabiola said...

I love Christmas items.
Greetings, Faby

YamYam said...

beautiful minis- mini beautifuls!
greetings Ines

Deni said...

ooo making me get into the swing of things now! love your little Chritmas scene!