Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Update

 Other than shingles on the roof and potted plants on the porch area, the front is mostly finished. I want to add some shading to the stone and seal it. The dormers will keep the stucco finish and the chimney will have stones. I still have the sides and the small back pieces to do but I really like how this is turning out.
I dug through my bags of half scale vintage furniture and found enough to furnish the house. There's some Blue Box, Mattel, Superior, and I'm not sure what the kitchen appliances are. The furniture is enough different colors that it's a good thing the walls are neutral, lol. I still need curtains and accessories to make it look like a home but those are the fun things to add. Not bad for a day's work.

3 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Te está quedando una casa preciosa,muy buenos avances!!!
Besos.

Marisa said...

it's so cute, I love the furniture

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Okay, now I see! How cute! It looks great!
Have a great day!
Gina