Thursday, January 29, 2015

If it weren't for snow days I'd get nothing done at all...

 School was cancelled again today due to freezing rain and snow. The trip down the hill to take care of the chickens was a slipping and sliding experience, lol. But the day home from work has given me time to get some exterior work on the French Country house done. Here it is after the plaster work and before aging. I used a mix of latex paint, several colors of acrylic paint, gesso, and sand. The house is not as white as it looks in these photos. It's actually more tan than white. The aging wash will give me just the look I want.
This is dry now so I hope to be back with updates later.

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello De,
I love snow days. I'm glad you got so much done and look forward to more.
Big hug,
Giac