Monday, June 30, 2014

And it's finished!

 The bathroom got small details like towels hanging on hooks, a bathmat, a hand towel on the sink, and toilet paper hanging from the side of the sink cabinet.
 The little vintage baby got her molded clothes painted.
 In the bedroom, I added a table/nightstand with a lamp made from a hardware connector and the seal from a bottle cap shaped just like a lamp shade.
 In the living room, I added an ottoman (made from the cap I took the seal from), flowers on the dining table, a Christmas tree on the corner table (the dollhouse is a Christmas gift), a bundt cake on the counter, and a vintage poodle.
The exterior got a few more flowers and a flag. I am so happy with how this all turned out. I will probably update my stone cottage just a bit. You always learn a little more with each successive project - one of the extra benefits of making miniatures. :-)

7 comments:

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Oh my goodness De, you have done so much to such a small house! It looks wonderful! You are so creative!

PILAR6373 said...

Que bonita casa has creado y llena de maravillosos detalles!!!!
Besos.

Drora's minimundo said...

Great work!Hugs, Drora

De said...

Thank you! Commission work is always a bit scary, especially if there aren't many guidelines. I am so glad that my customer (DH's cousin) likes it.

Giac said...

Hello De,
Great job! the bathroom looks great and I love the fabrics you used in the other rooms.
Big hug,
Giac

Marisa said...

wow you really outdid yourself, I like how everything has turned out..you turned it into a home :)

Hugs
Marisa

De said...

Thank you, Giac and Marisa!