Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A couple of details

I know I said I would get started on the painting but I spent a little time on this snow day to add a couple of finishing details. I made this tiered tray over the weekend from a bottlecap, jewelry finding, and a push pin. I painted it today to look like galvanized metal and then filled it.



 The couch pieces aren't lined up quite right where the corner meets the left side so I made a throw blanket for where the two pieces join.
I am going to do a bit more Pinterest research and then get started on the painting. Hopefully, I will be back later with more to share.

2 comments:

Jodi Hippler said...

Wonderful idea for the tiered tray and for the gap concealment! They both look wonderful and are such great additions to the space!

De said...

Thanks, Jodi!