Monday, February 18, 2019

I think the furniture is finished...

Which means I am going to have to start painting soon so I can get to the best part -adding all of the details. I made the sectional couch and pillows this evening. I need to make the felt rug a bit smaller and I do need end tables.

 I bought the washer and dryer at Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupon. The large jar is filled with laundry detergent.
I also found felt I like for the bedroom rug. I think the walls in here will be a blue gray.

I am getting things done. The couch was one of the biggest projects so I am glad to have that one done. Hopefully I will be back soon with more to share. Have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

The couch was worth all your work. It looks stunning! It's going to be a lovely house.
Hugs,
Drora

Giac said...

Hello De,
Terrific work. I just love the couch. you did a great job.
Big hug
Giac

De said...

Thank you, Drora!

De said...

Thank you, Giac!

PILAR6373 said...

Un buen trabajo con el sofá y sus cojines se ve muy bonito!!!
Besos.