Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

I woke up to find that my customer would also like 8 of these Chrysnbon chairs, assembled and stained to match the table. Eight of her real chairs are very similar in style to the Duxbury. She seems to be a very sweet lady and I am enjoying working with her. The chair kits are ordered. I'll post a photo of the completed dining set.

It's a beautiful, sunny day here. I'm off to see my daughter so we can exchange stuff. I have another blanket (her apartment bedroom gets cold) and her mail for her and she has a gift bag full of Mary Kay samples for me. Life is good! :-)

Have a wonderful day everyone!

3 comments:

Deni said...

Those Chrysnbon Chairs are really fantastic aren't they De
Doesn't take long to put them together either

dalesdreams said...

The table looks fabulous! :)

Hope you have a great day!

De said...

Thank you!