Walls and floor glued together.
Now the inside walls have been dirtied up a bit. I made the fireplace from scraps of styrofoam. I made the basic shape and then covered the whole thing with a mix of spackle, glue and paint. I scribed the stones in with a pointed tool. After it was partially dry I added the different colors of paint to resemble field stone. The finished fireplace was sealed with Mod Podge. The mantel is made from two of the extra logs. The logs for the fire were carved from balsa wood and I used fine red glitter to make burning embers. The black spot you see on the inside left near the top is a hook to hang a cooking pot. The cabin is so small that it won't have a cook stove, just the fireplace like most pioneers would have had in their first cabins.
This is the outside, stained to look like tree bark.
There is still a lot of work to do but I was able to get a lot finished today. My kids had friends over and I got to mini. The sun was even shining. Today was a good day.