Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Victorian rooftop garden

Last night I made the twisted wire furniture. This morning I worked on plants.
My apple tree is not as authentic looking as Casey's but I had the red wired floral accessories that looked like slightly overscaled apples so I used them. The rest of the plants are made with paper, reindeer moss, bits of twigs, artificial plant parts, etc. They range from very realistic to just giving a general impression.
The finished garden area looks welcoming and cozy although I may need to change the roof color. I'm still debating that.

2 comments:

Kim said...

how sweet De- I love your wire chairs! I think your apple tree looks great- I would love to sit for awhile up there :)

Maria Ireland said...

Your garden is lovely. The chairs are great. Love the apple tree. Hugs Maria