Saturday, April 6, 2013

This and that

 I just wanted to show you that Harriet did get time to do the cleaning. ;-) No more dust.
 She's now enjoying a well deserved rest in the quiet of her bedroom so we won't disturb her.
 Sandy is helping out with the laundry while Harriet rests. Johnson Boarding House has great boarders. They are always willing to help out.
I made this sign from the bottom half of a cigar box. I have a couple of other signs that I use throughout the winter holiday season and the shelf looked very empty once I packed those away. I used an iron on transfer for the outlines and then gave it my "personal touch." The bunnies came from the thrift store and are just adorable.

I am enjoying a rather lazy Saturday (other than laundry) after a busy week. Just two more days then it's time to head back to work. I'm looking forward to the routine. Hope you are all having a great weekend!

4 comments:

Lucille said...

Everything looks very nice. Happy weekend!

Fabiola said...

I like your sign.
Greetings, Faby

Kim said...

my lazy dollhouse owners need to do some spring cleaning too! Everything looks lovely- and I really like your sign- is it mini or real life size? It' super cute! Have a good week De :)

De said...

Thanks, ladies!

Kim, the sign is 1:1 size. I have a small shelf in the living room that I put seasonal decorations on. I made a reversible Christmas/winter sign a couple of years ago and really like it there. So I needed to come up with a replacement when I finally got the winter snowman collection packed away.