Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A new follower!

Welcome Karen Clark of http://crystalvelvetweddings.blogspot.com/. Karen also has two other blogs. Stop by and say hello!

My friend, Theresa, was very happy with her furniture. Tonight I will see Norene and give her the St. Patrick's Day hutch. It's been a lot of fun to create those things with my friends in mind. There's the added benefit of not having to find homes for them afterwards, too. ;-)


The new American Miniaturist had St. Patrick's Day cards to cut out so I had to add those. I also made some mugs (on the top shelf, center section) from instructions from Judy at Small World. Thanks, Judy! I also added a pillar candle and holder next to the stew on the counter. I can't add anything else because I'm giving it to Norene tonight and the glue wouldn't have time to dry. Hopefully, I'll remember that if I get "inspired" again.

No comments: