Friday, September 25, 2009

And now for something a little different...

I have two tin lithograph houses from the 1940s. One was my mom's and the other one has the same interior but the other exterior that the company produced. I have a doll family living in my mom's house but only had a Polly Pocket doll for the other house. My younger brother customizes action figures and he thought I needed a more realistic couple for the house. These photos show the husband and wife who now live in this house. Didn't he do an amazing job?! I have to admit, though, that the lady of the house seems a little scary. She's also taller than her husband. I hope he doesn't get pushed around too much, lol.

4 comments:

Kim said...

They are awesome- but I agree- she is a bit stern looking. Maybe you could give her a tiny smile with some paint touch ups :) Your brother does really nice work!

MiniMaker said...

She is rather stern looking, she looks like she doesn't stand for any nonsense! =)

Deni said...

Oh she does look a little mad a bout something maybe it is all that ironing she has to do yet
Her husband is sitting down relaxing on the lounge maybe thats the problem, she wants to too! lol
I really like the figures though!

De said...

:-)