Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fit for a princess

I am helping a friend with a dollhouse for her twin nieces for a Christmas gift. Theresa likes to do the exterior and I prefer the interior so we make a good team. :-) Her nieces love Disney princesses, Dora the Explorer and Tinkerbell.
The bedroom will have the princess theme. I still have to dress the bed but I think it turned out well.

I also made a baby bassinet from a cake decoration.
The kitchen will have the Dora theme. Here's the table with stools and a corner hutch.

6 comments:

Katie said...

Oh! i love it!! That bed is perfect! So girlie!! And a Dora kitchen!! How fun!! I'm excited to see how this turns out, lol!!!

DLSarmywife said...

Doreen, that is already sooooo adorable! What a sweet gift you are helping with! =D

Kim said...

De- just read this post and the finished bed post- ADORABLE!! The girls are going to absolutely love it!

De said...

Thank you, Kim!

Mary said...

Themed rooms, what a great idea. The bed turned out wonderful. Is that garden fence?
Mary

De said...

yes, or balconey trim.