Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sorry for the change so soon

I really liked the previous background but I learned on my daughter's blog how to change to a 3 column layout. I've wanted to be able to do that since I started blogging but didn't know how. Once I got that set up I had to find a three column background and the other one didn't have that option. I like this background almost as well and I love the three columns. Now it doesn't seem as though my blog page is three miles long, lol.

Oh, and thanks Meg for asking how to do it on your blog. :-)

4 comments:

Meg said...

Haha, very nice!

dora said...

Las tres columnas, son super comodas, yo tambien las tengo.
A mi me gusta como le ha quedado.

dora said...

me ha hecho esbozar una sonrisa, muy divertido, original

De said...

Gracias Dora!