Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I think it's really finished!

De's Diner is a busy place today. An elderly gentleman is enjoying his lunch in booth one. A group of teens has claimed booth two. One of them is at the jukebox and one of the girls is off to the restroom. There's a cute little girl spinning the stool at the counter instead of eating her icecream. Hmm, wonder where her parents are?
I don't remember who pointed out that I'd forgotten the tank for my soda fountain but that's now installed, too.
De's looks like a great place to get a good meal and visit with friends. Anyone want to join me for lunch?

7 comments:

Kathi said...

I'll have a burger, and yes I want fries with that! Add a Coke to that will you please, diet of course!
What do you have for dessert besides ice cream???

Deni said...

This diner is looking great!!!!
Luv the people!

De said...

Thank you!

There's some wonderful strawberry layered cake made by my friend, Brenda. It's on the counter under the cover.

Anonymous said...

I'll be glad to join you for lunch. Everything looks great and I love hamburgers and fries. It sure looks like a friendly place.

Deni said...

Oh that looks really yummy!
I'll have a piece of that please lol
One thing I have noticed about the cakes they seem to last a long time, unless of course the fairy cake girls pop in overnight and add a new cake!lol

Kim said...

Oh- I'll have the cake instead of the hamburger for sure. Might as well give me a strawberry shake with that too. It looks wonderful De- great job!!

De said...

Thank you!