Saturday, February 27, 2010

I succumbed to peer pressure

Every online group I belong to has been talking about the Hobby Builder's Supply 50% off sale. Tessie convinced Casey to purchase a new kit. Kathi bought the travel trailer. Several Small World friends purchased new kits...so I couldn't resist any longer. I've been wanting to try a 1/2 scale kit for a long time and this seemed like a good opportunity. I bought the RGT Colonial 1/2 scale kit. We shall see how patient I am when it comes to making furniture and accessories in such a small scale, lol.

3 comments:

Kathi said...

Welcome to the savings club! Can't wait to see your little Colonial! :)

Tarnished Rose said...

I couldn't resist either. I got not only the Vintage Travel trailer, but the Houseboat & Bus Kit (the combined item). Saved so much I couldn't resist. Oh, and the Adams dollhouse too.

So, I think we all caved in to what was a EXCELLENT sale!

Smiles~
Marilyn

Jo Raines said...

That's a wonderful idea! Wonder if it is good on the 144th scale little houses?!

Jody