Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bring on the snow...please?

We currently don't have any real snow so I've decorated my blog with it instead. I'm still hoping for more of the real stuff, though. I got most of the Christmas decorations down and my snowman collection out today. The kids and I are going to work on the big tree in my room tomorrow. I will be glad to get everything put away - it all gets stored in the closets in my craft room. Until I have everything back in the closets my room is torn apart.

By the way, has anyone else had trouble with blogger's design feature? I finally gave up and went back to an old template. I couldn't get any of the new design stuff to actually show up so I could make changes. I was getting really tired of the silly maple leaves showing through on every background.

Today was kind of fun. My oldest got a sewing machine for Christmas but she's never sewn before today. She's making a quilt from all of the t-shirts she had in high school from band, cheerleading, theater, etc. It's turning out to be really cute and she's so excited that she's making it mostly on her own. I'll post some pics once she's finished it.

Have a great week everyone! Hopefully, there will be some new mini projects coming soon!

2 comments:

Dark Squirrel Victoria said...

De I could send you some snow. I have always wanted to see a t shirt quilt, what a great first sewing project.

Happy new Year!
Victoria ♥

Marisa said...

All our snow went away right after christmas but we are supposed to get more this weekend