Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Bathroom fixtures and...

...a better photo of the table and chairs.This was through the kitchen window.

 I converted a Victorian style washstand into the bathroom sink and painted the inside of the tub to look like porcelain. I cobbed together a bunch of miscellaneous pieces to make a rather ugly toilet but it looks just fine when you can just see the top of it over the little privacy wall. The sink has a drain pipe but we're pretending the water lines are in the wall. I plan to put towels and extra toilet paper on that bottom shelf.
I need to cut a wall to separate the bathroom from the stairwell. I think the mini people deserve a bit of privacy while using the facilities. ;-)

1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello De,
It is coming along beautifully. I love the tub.
Big hug,
Giac