Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I made a couple of minis after all!

This wine rack is an experiment. I'm not sure if it is gonna be the final one but it isn't a bad first try. :-) The bathroom is now finished, I think. Today I added the soap dish by the sink, the hamper under the window and the red shelf to the right of the window. The hamper is just a film canister that's been cut down a bit shorter and then wrapped with jewelry cording to look like wicker. The shelf is the shelf that comes with the Real Life Miniatures kitchen kit. I had to make it narrower to fit the space but it works well for holding all of those bathroom essentials. I still have room to add more later, too.


5 comments:

MiniKat said...

The hamper looks great! Cute shelf too! :-)

Katie said...

I think the wine rack is cute~ What a nifty idea!!! And the film canister- I like how the laundry basket has a top!!! It's getting there De! Love all the little details!!!

Texas Belle said...

Wow, this is really coming along - looks great! BTW, I gave you an award for your cool blog; stop by my blog when you get a chance to collect it.

Tallulah Belle said...

Coming along great De...at your usual breakneck speed I see :-)

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

Wonderful hamper! That's a very flash bathroom!
Mercedes