Monday, June 8, 2009

Thanks for the idea and tutorial, Casey!

Casey has inspired me to dig through my no longer needed personal supplies and my plan is to make some canisters today. Pictures to follow later...

It was a busy weekend of graduation parties and miscellaneous chores. I stayed up late to make a couple of things for my dollhouse just because I was desperate for some mini time.
Everyone needs a spot to hang her purse or tote bag so I added a peg rack/shelf by the door. There's a bill waiting to be mailed on the shelf. Even mini people have to be responsible, lol. The tote bag was a fun and easy project. I'll post a tutorial for that sometime soon.
I also made a paper towel dispenser for the kitchen - many of you have probably made the same type of thing from a simple craft stick and toothpick.

2 comments:

Tallulah Belle said...

I loev all the little details you put in De.

De said...

Thank you,Jayne! :0)