Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ta Da!

While I was working on the quilt I decided to use it in the dollhouse that represents my real house. While I liked what I had before it didn't really look like anything hubby and I have ever had in our bedroom. So I tore the entire bed apart and made a new headboard based on my real one. I also made new curtains and table cloths for the room. It looks great!
The house is a Christmas house all the time because it's my favorite holiday. Hubby plays the French horn, there's a dollhouse in the corner because most of my dollhouses are in our room. I'm so excited about how the redecorating turned out!

7 comments:

Kathi said...

Hi De!
I just nominated you for an award over at my blog. Please click on over to pick it up!
Your creativity amazes me!
Blessings,
Kathi
http://beautifulminiblessings.blogspot.com/

dalesdreams said...

De, the quilt came out beautifully and the bedroom looks great. :)

Deni said...

That looks fantastic De
what a lovely room!
Luv all the bits and pieces in the room that tells a story about you
The quilt looks perfect!

DLSarmywife said...

De, your quilt looks fantastic in your little bedroom. I love the idea that you made a roombox that represents you and your hubby! Just wonderful!!!

rosanna said...

How nice to have your house in mini. It's like a chinese box. The quilt is very very good. Rosanna

De said...

Thank you all so much!

Kim said...

wow, the quilt turned out amazing! The bed looks great too!!!