Saturday, October 30, 2010

A new article!

The story of Rose and her friends at A Rose Among Thorns saloon was published in the November issue of American Miniaturist. The two page article turned out really well. I wish there'd been room for more photos - there isn't even one showing Pansy - but overall I'm happy with the finished piece.

Big day today. I had to get new tires put on DD#2's car so I drove to her college town (and spent over $400 on tires!). We had lunch together then I stopped on my way home to visit my mom. We had a good visit, too, but it was a very long day. The next few are booked solid. I think I can crash on Tuesday, lol.

Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Halloween!

10 comments:

Lataina said...

Congratulations on getting published!!! =)

Unknown said...

Congratulations De! You must be so proud to have your gorgeous saloon published in a magazine!

ShellbyFay
xx

April D said...

Congratulations!

Kikka N said...

Congratulations for the big and fine article :)

Happy Halloween!

Kathi said...

Congratulations De! Your little saloon surely deserves this attention! Good for YOU!! :D

Christine said...

How exciting! Well done.
Pity there weren't more photos, but the 2 in there look great.

Chris P's Minis and More said...

Congratulations !! Wonderful work how exciting for you!

De said...

Thank you so much everyone! There were 4 photos in the actual article - 2 on each page. They alos used one photo on the page that tells about the Last Word article.

~MiniMaker said...

Congratulations!!!

De said...

Thank you, Gaye!