Thursday, June 13, 2013

And the winner is....

Read down further to find the answer! In the meantime, here are some Then Again updates. When I visited my local shop last week, I realized there were lace curtains in some of the windows. I really like that little touch so I added some to my shop windows.

 If you look closely at all the photos you will see added items. I am having fun sorting through bits of "junk" to find more little treasures. I cut apart some pretty paper tiles to make a basket of individual tiles for the shop.



And the winner is...Wendy Riggins. Shelby and her rescue pup love Wendy's name, Mr. Peabody. Thank you to all who contributed an option. Wendy wins this tea set. I reworked some plastic toys and added some bits and bobs. Wendy, please email your snail mail address so I can get your prize in the mail. Shelby and Mr. Peabody thank you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww. Thank you! I'm glad you like the name. I think it suits the lil' pup. Glad Shelby likes it too! :)

Fabiola said...

Congratulations to Wendy.
Greetings, Faby