Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Life

Sorry I haven't  posted for awhile. Life has been a little crazy here. Oldest daughter spent a couple of days in the hospital with the exact cause still unknown. She is finally getting her strength back. Middle daughter got engaged on Thanksgiving day. :-)  So we are in the midst of wedding plans and almost granddaughters. The fiance has 3 and 5 year old girls. It's been awhile since we had that much energy in our house. ;-) And, today, I found out I'm gonna be switching positions at the elementary school I work at. I am struggling a bit with that now, but I think the change will be good in the long run. It also means I have a chance at a "long run." My current position ends at the end of this school year because the child is moving on the middle school. Please keep me in your prayers as I make this transition. I'm a bit nervous about it.

Hopefully I will be able to get back to minis soon!

1 comment:

Drora's minimundo said...

Oh De, so many events! First of all I wish your oldest daughter quick and full recovery. Congratulations to middle daughter and all your family. Best wishes and good luck. I am sure you will succeed at your new position and of course you'll be in my prayers and positive wishes.
Minis can wait.
Hugs, Drora