Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I love being snowed in!

 It's a winter wonderland! I think snow days are God's way of making us slow down and appreciate the beauty and power of His creation. Everything looks so pure and fresh after a storm. This photo was taken from my upper story bedroom window - through the screen. Hubby and I are planning a very short walk (wind chill is -27) to get some photos of our yard.
This is our back deck. The snow drift comes about 1/3 of the way up the door.

I like the slow pace of snow days. The county's been on the highest level of snow emergency so driving for any reason other than an emergency was not allowed. Now it's just emergencies and back and forth to work. We can't leave but we can enjoy time together. If you are snowed in, take the time to relax and enjoy your family. :-)

PS I hope to have some pretty snow pics later today!

No comments: