Saturday, October 18, 2014

I'm still here!

We are now in the wedding homestretch - 2 weeks from today. The garden harvest is just about done. I'm hoping for some mini time after the wedding. One mini thing that may happen sooner is making a miniature wedding gown from the alteration scraps of my daughter's wedding dress. I have a mini gown made from bits of my honeymoon negligee set already in the mini bridal salon. I think I want to put some memento from each of my children's weddings in it, too. I don't think it will be all that long until we are planning daughter #1's wedding. My son isn't dating anyone so we have some time there. ;-)

If you are reading this post, thank you so much for hanging in there. I've kept up with all of your news and can't wait to get back to regular posting again.

See you after the wedding!

2 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Ya no queda nada para el gran día,espero que sea fabuloso!!!!
Me encantará ver ese mini vestido de boda.
Besos.

Giac said...

Hello De,
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping it will be an amazingly beautiful day.
Big hug to you and your daughter,
Giac