Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Place for Everything and Everything In Its Place

 I spent some time on Pinterest this afternoon. I knew I wanted a pot rack for this kitchen but I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted or how to make it. After pinning several options, I dug through my miscellaneous junk in the craft room and this is what I came up with.
The base is a tea light cup. The metal is soft enough to cut the bottom out and punch the needed holes. I added scrapbook sticker vines and dry brushed some black paint to give a bit of patina. The chain and jump rings came from my jewelry making supplies and I made S hooks from sturdy black wire. The light fixture "shines" through the bottom. I love when I get just the look I wanted from bits of nothing scrounged from the various craft supplies and "junk" I deem worth keeping. :-)

Have a wonderfully blessed week, wherever you are!

2 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Queda muy bien!!
Besos.

Giac said...

Great work De! It looks just right!
Big hug,
Giac