Thursday, February 14, 2019

Slowly making progress

 My first task was stripping all of the contact paper from the floors. Of course, none of it came off in one sheet.



 This is all of the stuff I peeled off the floors!
 I gave several of the furniture pieces makeovers. This hutch became an entertainment center with a built in "electric" fireplace at the bottom. That's all I've done so far. I know the basic look I want but specifics are not as clear yet. I will post as I get inspired. Happy Valentine's Day, my friends!

4 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

A lot of work rewarded with great results. Space looks great. I like the makeover of the hutch.
Hugs,
Drora

De said...

Thank you, Drora!

Giac said...

Hello De,
I love the idea of the fireplace built into the entertainment unit. It looks great.
Big hug
Giac

De said...

Thank you, Giac!