Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Deborah at http://www.dlsarmywife.blogspot.com/. I was also tagged by Tessie (she got to the computer last night, lol) at www.caseymini.blogspot.com.

So this is how tag works:
1. Name and link back to the person who tagged you.
See above. Be sure to visit Deborah's blog. She has some really interesting and fun clay creations. Plus she spotlights various artists.

2.List 6 unimportant things that make you happy. That's harder - if it makes me happy is it really unimportant? Chocolate, my morning cup of tea, the smell of lilacs, sunshine, the color green, walking through autumn leaves and hearing them crunch

3. Tag 6 bloggers and let them know by leaving a comment on their blogs. Off to go tag some friends. Note: If I tag you and you don't want to participate, I won't be upset. I understand that we all have busy lives and you might not have time for this. :-)

2 comments:

Caseymini said...

De, Tessie tagged you last night. It may not have gone through. She was having trouble with the computer and so was I! Anyway, don't worry about doing it again. Just know that you were. Go see.

Katie said...

Thanks for tagging me...I will get to a post about that a little later! And I did add Megan to my blog list...I have never done the follower thing, don't really know why, just haven't. But that doesn't mean that I don't read everyone's blog everyday!

and LOL.....I've been trying to figure out how to get my hands on Star Wars boxes~ Cameron's birthday is in October~ so we may have to wait! They're not cheap, lol! And I'm going to need lots for the Toy Store, hehe!!