Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rugs make everything so much cozier

The living room is just a rectangle of wallpaper trimmed with ribbon fringe. It looks nice in the room and was very easy to do.
The bedroom half circle rug was cut from a printie. It has a layer of tissue and glue on top.

I think the living room is finished but the bedroom still needs more furniture. I also need something else for the office, stuff to put on the shelves in the laundry/utility room, exercise equipment and plants. Probably more books, too, for the office. I want at least a small table on the landing. There's still enough to keep me busy for awhile. :0)

3 comments:

Jo Raines said...

Lovely little rugs! They do add the right touches.

Jody

Thmini2 said...

Those rooms are turning out very pretty. I love your ideas for the rugs. Teresa

De said...

Thank you!