Friday, May 21, 2010

Just a few more garden additions...

I added some flowers around the sundial this afternoon. I used moss for the foliage and dried flowers for the blossoms. I used a bit of yellow glaze to add color to the beige tried flowers.
The tall, airy plants at the back of this corner garden were a shopping find today. I purchased a 1:1 scale artificial plant today that will give me many, many mini plants.

My daughter is having foot surgery on Monday so she and I are trying to cram a lot of fun into this weekend. She'll be completely off her feet for 2 weeks and will not be able to be very active for most of the summer. I will check in as I can through the next couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Mercedes Spencer @ Liberty Biberty said...

The garden is looking gorgeous!
Hope your daughter's surgery goes well.
Mercedes

De said...

Thank you, Mercedes. :)