Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Just a little trim please

 And about a bajillion shingles, lol. Not really, but shingling is not my favorite thing to do so it seems like it. The window box is finished. I have a few brackets to add to the porch and it's finished. Then the exterior just needs the rest of the shingles and the gable trim.
Then I will have to construct the spiral staircase, trim the dormer edges, and put baseboard in all the rooms. Then, finally, I can work on the furniture and accessories. The girls will be here this weekend so I am trying to get as much done as possible. If I put the house up on a shelf they won't even notice it. But a partially finished house is much more obvious.

After my break I will get back to work. Maybe I will have more photos later tonight. :-)

3 comments:

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Oh how exciting, it's looking good! Thanks for showing us the progress

De said...

Thank you, Gina. :-)

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

It is a very cute and cozy house you have made and decorated.
Hugs
Wyrna