Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Sometimes it is easy being green

 The plants are multiplying in the conservatory. I added several this afternoon made from printie leaves. I'm really happy with how they are turning out. I figured out how to do the two hanging plants and got a start on the philodendren. No pics yet. The Chinese Evergreen and the fern are sitting on small stands made from chess pieces. The pots are wood beads. One of the plants by the palm is planted it a cap from one of hubby's inhalers and the other is in a rubber tip from something. Paint is a wonderful unifier.

 I even added a small gazing type ball. It isn't mirrored so I guess it's more of an art piece but the marble looks pretty on the chess piece anyway. :-)
The different plant printies I've found have given me a lovely variety of plants. Once I finish the hanging plants I will reevaluate to decide if I am finished or need a few more.

I hope to have more to show you tomorrow.

No comments: