Thursday, March 5, 2009

Revisions again...


As often happens to me, once I saw clear pictures of the fairy I decided I needed to change some things. The photo is at least twice as big as the actual doll so it is much easier to see details. I wanted a more detailed face and I wasn't happy with her hair. I also added "fairy dust" to her wings, iridescent paint to her flower hat and some sparkle to her dress. She looks much cuter, although I do need to trim some of the hair out of her eyes. :-)

4 comments:

MiniKat said...

She's adorable. Love the wings!

De said...

Thank you!

Tallulah~Belle said...

Isn't that always the way De.

I have to enlarge my flower photos so much you can see every tiny detail...they look so much better viewed with the naked eye LOL.

Brenda said...

She's as cute as can be, De!

BTW...I've given you an award. You need to come pick it up and pass it on to fifteen people. I don't know what the exact meaning of the award is, but in your case, I'm calling it the "Most Prolific Miniaturist" award.