Monday, March 14, 2011

Hey, maybe it really is a basement

The water heater is installed as is the wood burning furnace. There's also a gas furnace in the real basement so that will be coming soon. Then I need a safe under the stairs, a breaker box, and some shelves for "stuff." If there's still room after all of that I need a makeshift workbench - a door or slab of wood on sawhorses. Hubby was providing details this afternoon so that I make it authentic. We've been together since I was 14 (I'm 48 now) and his parents have always lived in the same house and I've never been in the basement. I'm not sure why - I guess I never had a need to. :)

I took a break from minis this evening for the last session in an amazing workshop on prayer. I learned so much and plan to make some changes in my personal prayer life.

Tomorrow is a very busy day but I hope to have some updates for you. I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.

2 comments:

Kim said...

looks great De! I love the floor joists- and the pile of wood is great! The appliances (??? can they be called that??) look fantastic- I especially love the hose coming out of the water heater :)

De said...

Thank you so much, Kim! This basement is challenging me...but that is a good thing. :)