The deer head was sculpted from polymer clay and I'm mostly happy with it. I need to make the fur color a bit more golden and then he'll look pretty good, I think. Not bad for a first attempt anyway. ;-)
I also decided the armory walls would look better with a plaster finish. The weapons show up better and the lighter color brightens the room a bit. I also put beams on the ceiling in Ariana's bed chamber and added a large bowl of grapes to the feast on the banquet table. I am just fine tuning things at this point but that's generally my favorite part other than the original decorating. I usually leave a "finished" project sitting out where I see it often and add and subtract from it until it really is finished. We (hubby and I) do still need to do the lighting but I'm waiting for him to have some time...could be a long wait but there's no real hurry.
Well, I'm off to run errands. Have a great day!