Monday, December 14, 2009

And the winner is...

I had 14 comments here on the blog and one emailed comment so there were 15 names in the hat.
Caterina of Cockerina is the winner of the mini ornaments. That is especially fitting as she is the actual 100th follower. Congratulations, Caterina! Please email me your address so that I can get the ornaments on their way to you. My email addy is in the left column after my profile information.

Thank you all for following and for participating in my little giveaway.

4 comments:

~MiniMaker said...

Congratulations, Caterina!

Eva said...

Lucky Caterina! Congratulations!

cockerina said...

O Lord! I can not believe!
thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry for the other participants, but I'm very very happy! is the first time I win a little game ... Thank you De!
Caterina

Kathi said...

Congratulations to Caterina! It is very fitting that she should win!
I know she will love your little ornaments!