Monday, December 14, 2009

Well, it's sort of a mini...

These figures are approximately half scale (1:24) so I guess they qualify as minis, lol. My daughter is getting married next summer and she and her husband will be starting their own traditions. I made this Nativity set for her, if she likes it, as a small starter set. I will have to find a stable as this one goes with the first Nativity my hubby and I bought. My daughter reads my blog so I will probably hear soon whether she likes it. :-)

4 comments:

Kim said...

I think it is super adorable!

De said...

Thanks, Kim! She likes it too. :0)

cockerina said...

very very nice! wishes for the wedding of your daughter!
kisses from Italy... Caterina

DLSarmywife said...

De, your Nativity is wonderful! I need to get a table so I can get mine set up!