Sunday, March 29, 2009

An award from Doreen!


Doreen has awarded me with the "Proximidade Award! Thank you - I am honored to be considered your friend.

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!” Then you are to pass it on to 8 people.
Now to the passing it on part. There are so many of you that I now consider my friends. Thank you to all who take the time to read my blog and comment. That means so much to me. Since awards seem to circle among the same ones of us I am just going to award this to all who read my blog and, again, thank you!

No comments: