Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two more heads




Well, I think the sculpting practice is helping. Today I made an older woman and a young boy. The woman's teeth are painted in and the little boy's are sculpted, prebaked, and then the mouth formed around them. I need to do some work on his upper lip as it is too thick but I am otherwise very happy with my efforts today. I am thinking that the second head I made yesterday will be grandpa, the woman from today, grandma, and the boy their grandson. I am picturing them in summer clothing at an amusement park. My next project may be to start on the hands and feet for those dolls.

3 comments:

MiniKat said...

I love the work you are doing withthe heads. I can't wait to see more!

TreeFeathers said...

Wow, Deana, you're coming along fast! Love the smiling cheeks on this one.

De said...

Thank you!