Friday, March 13, 2009

An improvement


Last night, when I should have been sound asleep, I was thinking about Grandpa's feet. I just was not satisfied with how they turned out. Plus they were too large even for oversized feet. So this morning, I cut down and sanded his feet and used real leather for the straps and soles of his sandals. They look so much better!
These photos of Grandpa and Grandma show more of the details. You can see their wedding rings, their body shapes, Grandma's nail polish and curly hair. You can see just a glimpse of Grandpa's combed over hair.

This is their updated family photo. There is less glare so you can see Gregory's face a little better. At least Grandma and Gregory look like they're having fun!


1 comment:

MiniKat said...

Oh yes! Grandpa's feet look better. I like the real leather for the sandles.