Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Davy's Room

 This room is mostly finished now. I still need to do baseboard, glue the door in place, and add a lamp, ceiling fixture, and toys and books and other little boy things.
This photo is without the door so you can see the window shutter. I decided on that rather than a curtain. I think I will add a small bookcase at this end of the room on the door wall. There's not really room for a desk but I can fit a bookcase in here.

The cowboy wallpaper came from Jennifer's Printables.

3 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Que buen provecho has sacado a esa habitación!! Al ser tan estrecha era difícil,pero tu los has conseguido,el niño estará muy contento en ella!!!
Besos.

Giac said...

Hello De,
It's looking good.
Big hug
Giac

De said...

Thank you, Giac and Pilar!